Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Book Talk

Dear Readers,
    This is my book talk! 
      I would like to introduce you to the book...                 Things Not Seen. 
           Things Not Seen is about a 15 year old boy               named Bobby. 
                 Bobby woke one Tuesday morning, and                      looked in the mirror.                                                    He felt invisible... literally.
                             That's all I can tell you because                                 I don't want to spoil it!
                                   I can't wait to read more of                                        it!  
                                       If you like action and                                                  adventure, then I                                                         recommend this book                                                  for you! 




                                         A picture of the book!


No comments:

Post a Comment